Tuesday 12 April 2011

It's all about you guys

First of all I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyones who's became a follower over the past few days, it really means so much to me :)


Just a quick post so you can let me know what you'd like to hear about as unless I have a review, haul or something along those lines I have no clue what to write about, I'll think of loads of ideas come to write it and my mind just goes completely.


So what would you beautiful people like to hear about? Is there anything in particular you want to know or anything you want reviewed? Let me know and I'll get round to doing them a.s.a.p :)

Also im thinking of having a 5O followers giveaway (even though im heaps off at the moment) hope for the best eh? So what do's anyone think would be a good prize?

Im excited to hear all your ideas :)


1 comment:

  1. Outfit posts, make up looks, product reviews nails of the days, hauls those kind of things :) xx

    ReplyDelete