Saturday 16 April 2011

New to the Barry M collection



In the previous post you got a little sneak peak of my Barry M collection, my town is rubbish for colors, if theres a new one out or one thats glittery, metallic ect its guaranteed to be nowhere around. I travelled to Milton Keynes today as the boyfriend wanted to look at a new car, (Oh how much fun that was) So i couldn't resist having a sneaky peak in the Barry M section - although there colors went that amazing either, i had to have these two :





















There 317 Blue Moon & 305 Pink Flamingo,
There perfect summer colors that will go with all the pretty florals, pastels and pleats that are going on this summer.


(317 Blue Moon On Left & 305 Pink Flamingo On Right)
The blue can only be described as a pastel blue, If blue could be a mint green - this is what it would look like, if that makes any sense. Pink flamingo however is a bright barbie pink, with a slight blue undertone, even though in the bottle it looks quite peachy with a coral tone in it - when applied it is a bright pink.

Im very excited to add these two little lovelys to my collection and can tell i'll get alot of wear out of them over the summer months.



3 comments:

  1. I badly want Blue Moon! Gave up and bought a similar Revlon colour yesterday as my Boots STILL aren't stocking Blue Moon. Love Pink Flamingo too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my hometown dosn't have it either ;( it sucks! It'll come in now you've brought another one, its always the way haha! Hope the revlon ones as good though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i am next going to buy pink flamingo because you have inspired me xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete