Thursday 13 March 2014

paris goodies


One of my best friends recently went on a little trip to the city of love while I was stuck on my own at work, yawn. However, I did manage to get in my order of French pharmacy skincare goods before she snuck off (i also got some yummy macaroons too, but they were gone well before this picture could be taken) NOM. I've been using all of these now for a good month or so and absolutely love all of them, I really struggle to find any sort of skincare that doesn't make my skin go on a complete wobbly for at least the first week or so, even down to such a little thing like moisturizer - but these were absolutely amazing for my sensitive skin. There all pretty well known products in the beauty blogging community but I'll give you a quick run-down just incase your unsure of exactly what they do.

Bioderma is a gentle daily cleansing and makeup removing water for very sensitive to intolerant skin, skin prone to redness. Cleanses impurities and removes makeup thanks to the power of its micelles. Respects skin balance. Soothes the skin thanks to the calming and decongesting effect of the cucumber.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) is really three products in one: the make-up artists use it as a primer, moisturizer, and make-up remover. It also reduces irritation after shaving! It is a cleansing and moisturising cream that combines emulsifying and softening agents with active moisturisers while respecting the skin's natural balance and encouraging the rebuilding of the hydrolipidic layer.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip balm is a stick formula balm with honey and sunflower oils infused inside of it. Most people have this one in the pot formula and even though id like to try that one too, I definitely think the stick is a lot easier and more hygienic and is now my go too lip balm.

All in all I love all three of these products and now use them on a daily basis in my skincare regime. The only downside is these arnt the easiest of products to find in the UK, but from what ive been hearing bioderma should be available more readily soon and the other two are available online.


No comments:

Post a Comment